This a new pattern I am finishing up today that uses the pre-pattern of 1.19.18 and pieces from the found stump in the previous post.
This is a new pattern that I finished this evening. Woods include padouk, black walnut, and pine.
This is a new pre-pattern that I finished this evening. Woods include cherry, poplar, and wenge to name a few.
Mama Claus is getting a jump on the holidays and wanted me to make her seven ornaments! Not to worry....you counted correctly (I am including a bonus one).
This is a pattern that I finished today. Padouk and wenge on the ends, yellowheart down the middle.
This a pattern I finished today. It uses the aforementioned pre-pattern.
This is a new pattern that I finished today. Purpleheart is the middle stripe bordered by yellowheart on either side.
These are two new pre-patterns I am working on today. I am experimenting with different widths. We'll have to see how these look in future patterns.