New! Antique Stand – 09.29.18

In November 2016, I began a two tier inlay project on an antique stand I picked up.

The stand has a bottom shelf which needed repair and a drawer in the front.

I put an inlay top on the bottom shelf. Then I put inlay on the top.

Finally, after the stand sat around for awhile, I was able to complete it.

I finished sanding the inlay, put a poly finish on the inlay, and put a dark walnut Danish finish on the rest of the stand.

Sometimes some projects take a little longer to complete. But they sure are worth it in the end!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close